IMPORTANT INFO: COVID-19
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
We take hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously. We follow the recommendations and measures established by the health authorities on a daily basis and work to implement these additional measures that guarantee the safety of our guests and employees. We are currently working on the following issues:
- The use of a mask is compulsory in the common areas of the hotel, with the exception of the bar-restaurant area if it is being consumed.
- Permanent disinfection of the establishment with certified products.
- Reinforcement of hygiene measures in all work areas.
- The different areas of the hotel are ventilated daily.
- Incorporation of hydroalcoholic solution in areas of common use.
1.-RECEPTION AND WELCOME:
- You will receive an online check-in form 3 days before your arrival to expedite the registration process when you arrive at the hotel.
- According to the regulations of the Basque Country, the EU digital COVID certificate will be required in restaurants with an authorized capacity of dining places greater than 50 people. In the case of the hotel’s bar, restaurant and breakfast room, we will request this certificate only once, for your convenience, at the time of check-in at the reception.
- No parking service is provided by the hotel staff, thus avoiding the handling of cars.
- Installation of screens in reception that protect clients and employees.
- Cleaning and disinfection protocol. Increase in the frequency of cleaning and revisions, especially in the areas of greatest contact.
- Use of disinfectant cleaning products approved by the health authorities.
- Disinfection with ozone machines.
3.- RESTORATION (Restaurant and bar)
- According to the regulations of the Basque Country, the EU digital COVID certificate will be required in restaurants with an authorized capacity of dining places greater than 50 people.
- Update of the HACCP system according to the COVID-19 context in catering (ICTE, 2020).
- Adaptation of the service with the aim of reducing the manipulation and the intervention of the client in order to prevent the risk of contagion.
- Menus and charts; new materials and QR codes.