IMPORTANT INFORMATION: COVID-19
À travers ces lignes, nous souhaitons vous informer de la situation actuelle au Pays Basque, ainsi qu’à Saint-Sébastien et à l’Hôtel Villa Favorita.
Nouvelles mesures décrétées le 27 octobre 2020 par le Gouvernement Basque
Du 27 Octobre 2020 au 9 Novembre 2020
L’entrée et la sortie des personnes sur le territoire de la Communauté autonome d’Euskadi sont limitées, ainsi que de la ville/village/commune dans laquelle la résidence est établie, à l’exception de mouvements qui impliquent une assistance aux services de santé; le respect des obligations de travail, professionnelles ou légales; fréquentation des universités, des centres d’enseignement et d’éducation; retour au lieu de résidence habituelle; aide aux soins des personnes âgées, des mineurs et des personnes à charge; voyages vers des entités financières et d’assurance; actions requises et urgentes devant les organismes publics judiciaires ou notariaux; renouvellements de permis et documents officiels; passer des examens ou des tests officiels qui ne peuvent être reportés; en raison d’un cas de force majeure ou d’une situation de besoin.
De plus, la mobilité est limitée la nuit, de 23 h 00 à 6 h 00, avec les mêmes exceptions que dans le cas précédent.
Nous tenons à souligner que l’Hôtel Villa Favorita continuera à être ouvert et à accueillir tous ceux qui le demandent.
Toute l’équipe continue à travailler pour adopter et mettre en œuvre des mesures supplémentaires qui garantissent la sécurité de nos clients et de nos employés.
Nous espérons vous accueillir très bientôt.
Our priority has always been to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees.
The current situation requires an additional effort of transparency and closeness with all those who have placed their trust in us. Therefore, with the aim of maintaining our commitment and your peace of mind, we want to share with you some of the measures we have adopted to manage those reservations that have been affected by the current situation:
NEW RESERVATIONS: FLEXIBILITY AND SECURITY
Taking into account the current situation, we have modified our cancellation policy for FLEXIBLE rates so that you can book with ease and without compromises.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
We take hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously. We follow the recommendations and measures established by the health authorities on a daily basis and work to implement these additional measures that guarantee the safety of our guests and employees. We are currently working on the following issues:
- Creation of a Management Committee that is responsible for defining strategies and making decisions to minimize health risks
- Continuous training of the whole team on the new protocols, with a permanent update on new contingencies and scenarios.
- Reduction of the capacity in all our facilities, taking into account the maximum capacity of each space in the hotel.
- Permanent disinfection of the establishment with certified products
- Reinforcement of hygiene measures in all work areas
- Temperature measurements of every worker in the hotel before they start their work shift.
- Recommendation of card payment in all hotel services.
- Provision of contactless thermometers for use by clients and workers
- The different areas of the hotel are ventilated daily
- Delivery of the appropriate PPE, following an occupational risk assessment (screens, gloves, masks, hydro alcoholic gel dispensers)
- Incorporation of hydroalcoholic solution in areas of common use.
- Removal of all dispensable decorative elements and stationery
- Daily disinfection of hotel access points
1.-RECEPTION AND WELCOME:
- Guarantee of safety distances in Reception. Avoiding crowds of customers in common areas by following the staff’s instructions.
- Disinfection of all material delivered to clients and objects such as pens, room or car keys, dataphone, counters, telephones, computer equipment.
- Placement of hydroalcoholic gel dispensers.
- Placement of an urn to deposit the keys of the clients after its use and it will be disinfected twice a day.
- No parking service is provided by the hotel staff, thus avoiding the handling of cars.
- Installation of screens in reception that protect clients and employees and allow us to smile at each other.
- The client’s luggage transport service by the staff will be carried out with the appropriate security standards.
- Information for clients: Maps and tourist brochures of all kinds are provided by e-mail or whatsapp, avoiding the delivery of paper.
- The sending of invoices by mail at check out and card payment is encouraged
- Cleaning and disinfection protocol. Increase in the frequency of cleaning and revisions, especially in the areas of greatest contact.
- Use of disinfectant cleaning products approved by the health authorities.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the cleaning trolleys after daily use
- Extension of amenities adapted to the new situation (mask, hydroalcoholic gel, disposable cups).
- Laundry service with disinfectant products and above 60º
- Cleaning of rooms without clients inside.
- Use of PPE by floor maids following health protocols.
- Disinfection with ozone machines.
3.- RESTORATION (Restaurant and cafeteria)
- Adaptation of the service with the aim of reducing the manipulation and the intervention of the client in order to prevent the risk of contagion.
- Guarantee of safety distance between tables, adequate to the regulations.
- Organization of breakfast and lunch or dinner service shifts (if necessary).
- Use of PPE by waiters following health protocols.
- Definition of safety zones and itineraries to avoid crowding.
- Substitution of the elements of common use (oil cruets, cruets, salt shakers…) by others of individual use.
- Menus and charts; new materials and QR codes.
- Update of the HACCP system according to the COVID-19 context in catering (ICTE, 2020).
The events are designed and planned in such a way that the capacity can be controlled and the minimum safety distances between people can be respected on arrival, during the breaks, in the food and drink services and at the end of the event.
The space where the event is to be held will be ventilated two hours in advance to guarantee respect of the regulations in force.
In addition to the specific measures, Hotel de Londres will comply with all the regulations implemented by the Central Government and that of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country and will adapt to all the additional measures taken to comply with the regulations and ensure the safety and hygiene of our clients and workers.